Children in the Middle
111 NW 24th St, Fort Worth, TX 76164
Saturday, April 1, 2017 - Part I
Saturday, April , 2017- Part II
Classes will be from 9:00 AM to 12:40 PM
PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE NO LATE ADMISSIONS FOR CLASSES!
(Controlling Anger by Learning Management)
This class is held at our primary location at 111 NW 24th Street, Fort Worth, TX
Learn effective ways to better manage anger at home, workplace, and everyday life. Learn to recognize triggers and to develop healthy coping skills.
This is a 6 part class. You must attend all 6 sessions to receive your certificate of completion. The cost of the course is $150.00.
** A minimum of 5 people is required for class to proceed. Registration will close 48 hours prior to the scheduled time of the class. Refunds are ONLY given when you cancel with at least 48 hours in advance.
CALM CLASSES WILL BEGIN ON JANUARY 31, 2017
This will be a 6 week-class from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM in Fort Worth on Tuesdays
You will receive an email with class details within 24 hours after registering for the class.
** CALM CLASS IS HELD IN FORT WORTH ONLY **
1. I understand that I have a right to my anger and an obligation to express it only in an appropriate, constructively manner.
2. I understand that in order to learn, to honor myself and my fellow classmates, I must be on time, alcohol and drug free.
3. I understand that in order to enter the class I must be in the office by 5:45 PM and I must stay the duration of the class.
4. I understand this is a 6 part seminar series. I must attend all 6 sessions consecutively. If I miss a part of the series I will need to repeat the entire series and pay the total cost for the entire series. In the case of inclement weather, as deemed by PSP Professional Services. Inc., I will be allowed to make up the missed session at a date/time designated by PSP.
5. I understand I will not bring other adults or any children to the center during the hours of the course.
6. I understand photography, audio recording and/or video recording in the office is not permitted.
7. This class format is designed to be for general learning of new techniques and strategies of anger management. I understand that it does not take the place of individual or family therapy.
8. This class is about learning and practicing new behavior. I understand that my voice must remain at a normal, speaking level and my actions must be that of any reasonable competent adult.
9. I understand that I may be permanently expelled from the class without a refund if my behavior warrants it.
10. I understand that I will be tested on class material.
11. I understand that I cannot control other's actions or reactions, but I am responsible for my own behavior.